Thursday, October 16, 2014

My Peer Bullying Story

This is an issue I face everyday. Ok, there is this huuuggggeee group of kids we call Them. And we where talking at our lunch table,my friends Kaya,Maddy,Takeia,Simon,Kayleah,and I where talking about religion. And so one of Them starts bashing me an my friends for what we belive. And what do I do? Start yelling at him. And he starts yelling at me about religion. Just mind you I believe in God and Jesus even though I'm lesbian. And suddenly me and my big  fat mouth had to go and mention me and Simon where gay. And started yelling about how it's against the bible and how I am going to hell. As if I didn't already know. At this point this kid and his friends are berating me and only me. And I just break down and start crying my eyes out and I heard a commotion so I look up and Simin is chocking this kid. And he was suspended but he did that to protect me. I didn't want him to nor did I think that the suspension was wrong. I mean The kid and his part of Them don't bother me anymore but I can no longer make eye contact with any of them. It scared me. 
-Love
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment